Thursday, March 1, 2012

My first guest post

I have just had the opportunity to do a guest post and that too on the blog of an accomplished artist and collagist of many years experience - Kathryn Uster. What can I say, I am thrilled!!

Here is the link to my post on Kathryn's blog 

http://ustercollage.blogspot.in/2012/02/finding-our-zen.html
(btw, I believe this counts as my art blog post for the month of February).

And this is the link to Kathryn’s website http://www.ustercollageart.com/

Kathryn's art is brilliant.  Her eye for detail and bold colourful palette draw the viewer in and impart a sense of peace.   I urge you to visit and view her remarkable collage artworks.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Thank you, Vijaya. You are too sweet. I was happy to have your input, your artwork and thoughts. I count you as a special friend. Kate (+:

Kate said...

I was thrilled to have you guest post at my blog, Vijaya, and you are so sweet! I also enjoyed having your thoughts on creative flow. You will be an inspiration to others. I'm glad to count you as one of my wonderfully creative artist friends, Vijaya. (+: Collage on...
Peace, Kate
P.s. I hope two of these didn't come through as I was having a bit of a problem posting earlier.

Vijaya said...

Thank you Kate for everything. I am so glad I found you.